Jun 27, 2010

#23 - "Imagine what you would be If you were all that you really are." Philip Sedgewick - Astrologer

#23 - 189 (+1.5)

Most definitely accounts for the evening out with my one of my best friends on Fri. night - went to see Trouper and Colin James - great concert. 2 small glasses of red wine, 2 handfuls of cheesy pretzels, bruschetta and a handful of penne aribiatta.

Back to the drawing board.


This quote reminds me of one of our Presuppositions of NLP - convenient assumptions, beliefs that we adopt.


"A person's behaviour is not who they are." The person is not their behaviour. We are all more than our behaviours.

In NLP coaching it this belief that allows us to accept the person and change the behaviour. We also don't believe in labels. We see every person as magnificent and we assist them in actualizing that magnificence. Whatever the behaviour you can conceive, you know that you're more than that behaviour, don't you? And I think you knew that already didn't you. :)

If I asked you who you are, you might answer, I'm an admin assistant, a nurse, a clerk, a doctor, but that's just your behaviour, it's not who you really are.

So in NLP be believe that people are more than their behaviours.

We teach all about the 14 Presuppositions in the accelerated week long NLP training - we have one coming up in September in Newmarket, Ontario.

Before that you might like to check out the weekend event July 11/12 that will give you a good taste of Neuro Linguistic Programming, Time Line Therapy (TM) and Hypnosis - very transformational.

The event usually costs $350 a person but as I'm an affiliate of the company I have been given 5 seats at only $75 each! Pretty amazing.

If you send me an email that you're interested I'll hook you up with all the details and you decide.

Cheers to Your Health,
Glenda

No comments: