Jun 15, 2010

Desire is your Continuous Motivation




"Always dream and shoot higher than you know you can do. Don't bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself." - William Faulkner Author



Day #11 - weight same as yesterday and the day before with the exception of Body Fat dropped by 0.5%

Which makes me wonder. I go through everything in my mind for Monday and Sunday that I ate - yes it was all allowedd, right portions, right food, thinking what did I do differently.

By the way, if you're the least bit intersted in this, go to www.hcgdietinfor.com/HCG-Diet-Porotocol.html lots of information there and you can also download Dr. simeons manuscript-the originator of this protocol about 50 years ago. Something I didn't do until this a.m. but should've done I'll admit because with any job well done, preparation is the key!

So, then I remember that you're not supposed to use lotions, makeup-like foundation etc., creams, lipsticks, etc. Well I don't use foundation, but I had used face cream and I checked Burts Bees Lipstick (from my purse) and sure enough it's fill of different kinds of oils.

Also, like I learnt the first time round, you can't only go by your weight number, the % of body fat is quite relevant too. According to my age and height, (different sources) ideally normal weight (BMI-Body Mass Index) is anywhere from 115 - 140 lb and Body Fat percentage around 22%.

http://www.healthstatus.com/calculate/bfb is where you can go if you don't have a scale that displays this.

My scale is made by "Taylor - Body Fat Analyzer & Scale", I think it was only $35/40 a few years ago. It takes a 9 volt battery, you put in your height, age, either normal or athlete settings and can store more than 1 person's info it. I like it. When you step on it (with bare feet), it displays, weight, body fat % and water %. Pretty cool.

Cheers to Your Health,
Glenda



No comments: