Jul 15, 2010

#41 - "The greater danger for most of us lies not in setting our aim too high and falling short, but in setting our aim too low and hitting our mark."

Michaelangelo

#41 - 181 lb (same?)

The only think I can figure is that I had 4 oz of steak for lunch-2 days in a row.

Funny thing is, is that I rarely eat red meat and in the 1st round of HCG, not once.

Have been working furiously on putting programs together for those who wish to follow my lead, now that I'm convinced that the HCG works. I'll combine it with my NLP Coaching tools and techniques that guarantee results are permanent.

HCG will reduce the weight quickly but without NLP Coaching I would guesstimate that the weight will come back on eventually because you haven't addressed the "why" you're overweight.

NLP always finds out the "why" and the "how" of your issue. Then once we know these in the context of your weight issue, we can address the strategies and behaviours that run, for the most part, out of your awareness. We eliminate the sabotage strategies/behaviour and then adjust and tune the rest for your success.

Cheers to Your Health!
Glenda

NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming)
HCG (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin)


No comments: