Jun 23, 2010

#19 - "Don't be afraid if things seem difficult in the beginning. That's only the initial impression...

The important thing is not to retreat; you have to master yourself." Olga Korbut Olympic Gold Medalist Gymnast

#19 - 189.5 (down 3), B.F. 41.5 same

Yep, that was it. I had been eating too much protein at lunch and dinner! See the difference 1-3 oz extra was making? Wow!

Had another appointment with my NLP Coach today - keeping me on track, tweaking and eliminating any limiting beliefs in order to support me unconsciously in the conscious changes that I continue to make.

I'd better explain that for those who are not in the field of Neuro Linguistic Programming, Time Line Therapy TM and Hypnosis.

Did you know that all Learning, Behaviour and Change happens at the unconscious level.

Have you ever tried to change a behaviour consciously, it takes forever. That's because your unconscious mind (domain of our emotions, feelings and drives our behaviour) is the goal getter and your conscious mind (thinking, logical and analytical) is the goal setter.

So you're thinking (conscious mind) that you want to change a habit but unbeknown to you there's a program running in the unconscious mind that disagrees, you will be unsuccessful in changing it permanently.

That's why I love my work so much, with my many quick, easy and fun tools/techniques, I'm able to assist my clients in making the changes that they want to make at the unconscious level so that they are permanent.

Lots more on that subject of your unconscious mind at my workshops.

Cheers to Your Health,
Glenda

No comments: