Jun 22, 2010

#18 - "Stay committed to your decisions, but stay flexible in your approach. It's the end you're after." Anthony Robbins

#18 - 193 (up 2), B.F. 41.5 (down .5)

Wow, how appropriate is this quote for me today!

I'll admit I must've been having a man moment this time around and decided not to re-read the instruction booklet, specially in regards to portion size.

Long story short, it appears that I've been consuming 1-3 oz more protein at each meal! (4-5 oz, not 6-8 oz) Yikes!!! Glad I realized this now, rather than at day 45.

Well that would explain a lot, especially the weight loss not being as much as I would've figured by this point

Back to the drawing board...

I'm certainly learning a lot that I continue to work into my programs to make sure that my clients achieve their results. The difference that I make as a Coach offering these programs, is that not only have I lived this and learnt from it but I have combined the HCG with NLP to guarantee the success is permanent.

We can guarantee our results with NLP Coaching because everyone always achieves their results. I knew that I would achieve my weight loss goal with NLP, regardless of HCG, and I, like everybody else, just wanted the visible results faster :)

Cheers to Your Health,
Glenda


NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming)
HCG (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin)

No comments: