Jun 30, 2010

#26 - "Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself."

Harvey Fierstein

#26 - 185.5 (-1.5) Total -14 lb

Feelin' pretty tired today. Was a little yesterday but more so today.

Although I haven't done anything physically strenuous in the last couple days, I've been spending long hours on building my business. It's all good though :)

With HCG they tell you not to do overly strenuous activities and I've noticed that when I cut all the grass, a few days ago, in one go (45 min) during 30C heat, that it knocked the energy out of me!

Of all the different protocols/diets/weight loss programs that I've done, never had one say to only do moderate exercise - like walking!

I used to detest exercise, in any form...that is until I mentioned in a previous blog working with my NLP Coach and she discovered I didn't have a Strategy for Health and exercise and put one in. What a difference...I soooo enjoy walking now and when I can't I feel disappointed-like I'm missing my treat for the day! Pretty cool, don't you think?

Cheers to Your Health!

Glenda

No comments: