Jul 6, 2010

#32 - "Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth." Benjamin Disraeli

#32 - 191 (+4.5) Total -8.5 lb

Gave back the 5.5 lb that I'd lost last week these past 5 days at the cottage. Think I'd better stick to shorter trips, less challenging.

And as much as it's disappointing, to go backwards, I'm actually quite pleased that I managed to stick to the program as much as I did.

Another note to self: Seasonality appears to be an issue when arranging to do the protocol. Therefore schedule it around vacation etc. if you can and you'll achieve better results.

A friend of mine said a few weeks ago that she was interested in doing the program but not until she got back home in August from the cottage - good plan!

Day #30 was a measurement day (you take measurements when you start and every 10 days), results were decrease of 0" in a couple of spots and from 1/4" to 2" in the rest-pretty good.

A strange result this a.m. was 34.5% Body Fat, down 5% in one day. I'm wondering if my scales need a new 9 volt. I'll wait and see what happens tomorrow a.m.

Cheers to Your Health!
Glenda

No comments: