Jun 21, 2010

Day #17 - "Enthusiasm is one of the most powerful engines of success.When you do a thing, do it with all your mind.Put your whole soul to it...

Stamp it with your own personality. Be active, be energetic, be enthusiastic and faithful, you will accomplish your object. Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm." Ralph Waldo Emerson 1803 - 1882 Essayist, Philosopher and Poet

#17 - 191.5, 42% Body Fat

Remember I said organization is very important. Well today on the way home from the cottage (takes me 2 1/2 hrs.)I knew I was going to be late for supper-not good.

Thought about stopping at Wendy's for a grilled chicken and could throw the bun away but I still need my greens-not like I can eat a salad while driving. Decided against that. Thought I'd stop at Cosco and get my chicken there (it's so much more inexpensive) even though you're supposed to have organic and just throw it on the BBQ when home.

I had drank all the water I brought with me for the ride, took one, should've taken at least 2 bottles. Again, I'd thought about driving through Tim's and get a water and a Green Tea...but didn't. Hindsight's always 20/20. Make note.

So the same thing happened that happened before (Day #13), I get home, I'm so hungry I'm almost sick to my stomach, it's after 8, I drink a glass of water but it's not good enough. If you don't eat when you're supposed to and let yourself get too hungry then look out! You can just imagine what I heard myself saying...

I was at the cottage 2 days, Sat. indulged in a few glasses of wine and because no supper 'til late, I got into some snacks! Cost me 2 lb. by Sunday a.m. and I felt yucky. Terrible headache and upset stomach, wasn't such a good idea after all. The rest of the time ate what I should and on time - I actually cooked both proteins at lunch so that I could have my supper at "my time". Therefore, as of today, I'm back down the 2 to 191.5, strange thing the BF went up by .5 so I'm wondering if my Sea Bass was too big. Think I'll stay away from that for now.

On the flip side, I'm pretty pleased that I was on my game more than I was off. In the past, whatever program I was on before I went to the cottage, went down the drain the whole time there. In fact, when I chose to have the wine and snacks it was a conscious choice, thanks to the tools and techniques of NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) and TLT (Time Line Therapy TM).

I remember 2 years ago, before my daughter got married I had been "consciously" trying to lose weight and I just seemed to be getting bigger, so out of desperation one day, Feb. '07, on the way home from work I went to L.A. Weight loss and signed up. It cost me around $1300, ($600 for me to go and get weighed in 1-3 times a week, $400 for bars that were supposed to kill your appetite.) Over the next 5 months, I think I reduced in total 8 lb. and then it just went back on plus more!

Anybody, like me, who's been challenged with weight issues probably has a few of these stories in their back pocket, I know I certainly do.

NLP & TLT are the tools that make the difference. How? By creating the permanent changes you want to make in your life - quickly, easily and effortlessly!

Cheers to Your Health,
Glenda

No comments: